Organic Hairy Vetch Garden Seeds
When it is time to plant tomatoes in the spring, the hairy vetch is cut to the ground and the tomato seedlings are planted in holes dug through the matted residue and stubble. The hairy vetch vegetation provides both nitrogen and an instant mulch that preserves moisture and keeps weeds from sprouting. As a cover crop, plant the Hairy Vetch seeds at 20 - 40 pounds per acre.
- Hairy Vetch Cover Crop Seeds - Vicia villosa
- Organic - Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Garden Cover Crop
- Days to Full Maturity: 45 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds