Carrot Microgreens Seeds
Grow in soil only, covering the seeds with a thin layer of soil on top. Germination is a little slower with seedlings first appearing in 4 to 7 days, and grow time is also slower, harvest between 14 to 20 days. Non-GMO.
- Latin Name: Daucus carota
- Sow Rate: 8 tsp per 10x20 tray
- Seed Presoak: No
- Germ Time: 4 to 7
- Days to Maturity: 14 to 20
- Growth Medium: Soil or Hydroponic—will grow much slower on mats.
- Color: green
- Flavor: Mild Carrot flavor
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B complex, D, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus
- Carrot Microgreens Seeds - Delightful Mild Sweet Carrot Flavor
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Microgreens
- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds