Barleygrass Growing Kit
The Barley Grass Growing Kit is the complete organic and simple set up! Each kit starts you out with enough organic barley seed, organic soil, organic minerals, and growing trays to grow five trays of Barley Grass, yielding at least 60 ounces of barley juice (1 month supply at 2 ounces a day). Each Barley Grass kit comes with simple easy to follow growing and harvesting instructions. The growing instructions teach you to grow barley grass in the most nutritious and simple way possible! To insure the highest possible mineral content and barley grass yield, we have included an organic forest compost mixture and Azomite, an organic all natural mineral that insures that your barley grass contains all of the trace minerals required by the human body for maximum health.
Barleygrass Kit includes:
- 5 21''x10'' Growing Trays - These durable black growing trays can be reused over and over again. Drain holes and easy portable size make these trays perfect for growing wheatgrass even in your own kitchen. Each tray of barley grass will yield 12 to 14 ounces of juice.
- 5 bags (4.5 lbs total) Certified Organic Barley Grass Seed - Specially chosen for barleygrass growing. Thick bladed barleygrass and a great germination rate.
- Two 8-Quart Bags Organic Growing Mix - Enough soil to grow 5-6 flats of wheatgrass, barleygrass or sunflower greens. The mix is rich in minerals. This compost soil will provide clean growing medium for beautiful green grass. Compost your spent soil flat and use it over and over. Organic and doesn't contain animal byproducts.
- Supply of Azomite - Azomite has 67 major and trace elements, so its name means "A to Z Of Minerals Including Trace Elements." Typical analysis shows every element that's beneficial to plants and animals, and other elements (micro-nutrients) scientists believe essential.
- "Wheatgrass, Sprouts, Microgreens and the Living Food Diet" by Living Whole Foods, Inc. - The complete guide to using grass juices, sprouts & microgreens to revitalize your health. Everything you need to know to grow and juice wheatgrass and grow healthy sprouts and microgreens.
- Growing and Juicing Instructions
- Free growing technical support by email firstname.lastname@example.org