Instructions - Stack & Grow
***Assembly is simple and requires no tools***
- One Cart/Bottom Tray
- Three Open-Center Trays
- One Closed-Center Tray
- Step 1: Place the card face down on a solid surface. Insert one wheel into each of the four holes on the bottom of the cart using moderate pressure and a slight rocking motion.
- Step 2: Place one planting tray on the cart and rotate it until it drops firmly into place.
- Step 3: Add potting soil to each planting pocket and the entire outer ring of this tray. Plant each of the pockets.
- Step 4: Fill, plant and stack the remaining trays. Make sure the pins on the bottom of each tray lock into the holes on the top of the tray below it.
- Step 5: Water your new plants right away. Be sure to water each of the planting pockets each time you water. Check frequently to be sure that the plants are receiving sufficient water. Excess water will drain to the bottom tray. Over time the soil mix may settle requiring you to add additional soil for the health of the plants.