Instructions - Oat Rolling Kit
Having the ability to make your own rolled oats for oatmeal might seem like a strange idea, but consider these benefits
Your oatmeal rolling kit includes:
- All Steel Oat Roller – A versatile manual mill that doubles as a cereal flaker and a grain grinder. Clamps to most countertops.
- 5 lb re-sealable can of Organic Oat Groats (hulled oats)
- Clamp your grain mill to a table or countertop
- Set the knob to setting 3 for rolling oats
- Place the catch basin in the receptacle below the grinder.
- Place the desired amount of oat groats into the hopper and crank the handle until all the oats have been rolled.
- Oats approximately double in volume when rolled. 1 cup of whole oat groats will yield almost 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Use immediately or store in a cool, dry container.
- 3-1/2 cups of water
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 tsp of olive oil or butter (optional)