Instructions - Sprouting Tray Method
How to Grow Sprouts
- Rinse Often.
- Keep them moist, not wet.
- Keep them at room temperature.
- Give them plenty of room to breathe.
- Don’t put too many in any one container.
- Keep them covered - no light.
- Step One: Soak Overnight
Spread an even, uncrowded layer of seeds on the bottom of your sprouting tray. This layer of seeds will make up the perfect amount to sprout with. Place those seeds in the sprouting cover and soak overnight.
- Step Two: Spread Evenly
- Step Three: Cover & Set Aside
Use the cover to protect from light and possible airborne contaminants. Use the extra sprout cover as a drain board on the bottom and stack all three sprouters if you’re using them all. Place the tray in a cool, dry place.
- Step Four: Rinsing
Rinse two to three times daily under faucet. Check the bottom of the tray for signs of mold. If you find any, wipe off with a paper towel and rinse again. This occurrence is not common, and may be further reduced by using anti-bacterial and anti-fungal vegetable washes.
- Step Five: Expose to Sunlight
- Step Six: Harvest & Enjoy