Organic Oats: Whole Oat Grain Sprouting Seeds (Hull Intact)
- Whole Oats - Hull On
- High Germination Rate
- Resealable Packaging
- Sprouting as grass or outdoors (skin is very rough for eating oat sprouts)
- Growing Ornamental Oat Grass
- Survival Food Storage
- Grind to Make Flour
- Animal Feed
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 lb - Approximately 15,000 Seeds
- 2 lb - Approximately 30,000 Seeds
- 3.5 lb - Approximately 52,500 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 375,000 Seeds
- 2,000 lb - Approximately 30,000,000 Seeds
Flavor Description: Fresh and mild. A nice sweetness that is not too strong. Little to no bitterness. A perfect grass juice for beginners.
These oats have the hull intact and as such aren't a great choice for food purposes, but are a great choice as sprouting seeds. Organic whole oats can be used as animal feed, food storage, sprouting, growing ornamental oat grass, & more. Our whole oats have a high germination rate. Looking for Hulled Oat Groats for food uses?
Please Note: Different crops of whole oats can vary widely in weight. The 25 Lb bucket is filled to the brim, but weight can vary by as much as 5 Lbs in either direction.