Growing Lilliput Mixture Zinnia Flowers from Seeds
- Taxonomy: Zinnia elegans
- Seed Type: Annual
- Sow Indoors or Outdoors: For earlier Zinnia blossoms, start seeds 4 – 5 weeks indoors before transplanting outside after the final frost and the soil has warmed to 70 degrees.
- Days to Maturity: 54 – 70 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3 – 10
- Seed Planting Depth: ¼”
- Zinnia Plant Spacing: 12"
- Growth Habit: 20 – 24” semi-dwarf shrub 10 - 12" wide with dense 1 – 2” bushy pompom-like blooms
- Soil Preference: Normal, loamy, well-drained
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Diseases/Pests/Troubleshooting: Cannot withstand cold temperatures but very tolerant plants. Its tolerance to pests and severe weather is matched by its tolerance to powdery mildew and common diseases that affect other Zinnia elegans.
- Color: Assorted purple, fuchsia, orange, canary, ivory, and lilac
Seeds Per Package:
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 977 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 3,906 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 15,624 Seeds
Zinnia flowers are considered the “king of summer annuals” and Lilliput Mixture's dazzling assortment of semi-dwarf pompom-like bulbs are excellent for attracting butterflies and hummingbirds to your garden. Buy Lilliput Zinnia flower seeds online.