Wonder Soil - Compressed Soil Disks
Perfect grow medium for wheatgrass, microgreens, seedlings, herbs and more!
These compressed soil disks by Wondersoil are flat and round, similar to a hockey puck that re-hydrates and expands when watered. One 3" diameter disk (3/4" thick) weighs 0.113 ounces. The soil is perfect for any type of plant from vegetables, herbs, flowers, houseplants, strawberries and even wheatgrass. The soil comes pre-ammended with vital nutrients for plant health. Easy, compact and less mess than traditional potting soil. You have to see it to believe it.
Wonder Soil Benefits:
- Ten 4 ounce wafers - 3" diameter by .75" thick
- Each Wafer expands to about 4 cups of soil when 1.5 to 2 cups of water is added (start with the minimum amount and increasingly add more until soil is desired texture)
- Full set of ten makes about 2.5 gallons of soil when 1.25 gallons of water is added
- .7% nitrogen - .2% phosphate - .3% potassium (potash)
- Made from a mix of coir fiber, worm castings, mycorrhizae, biosol, humic acid & kelp
- Made in the U.S.A
- Great for growing:
- Vegetables & Tomatoes
- House Plants
- All plants
Indications: Place disks in a large bucket. Add 1.5 to 2 cups of water per disk, or 1.25 gallons of water for all 10 disks. Allow to expand for several minutes. After expansion, stir to aerate.