Growing Sunsugar Hybrid Tomato Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Other Names: Yellow Cherry
- Days to Maturity: 62 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Plant Spacing: 36”
- Row Spacing: 4’
- Growth Habit: Indeterminate
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-draining
- Temp Preference: 80-85℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Hornworms, pill bugs, rodents
- Color: Orange
- Flavor: Sweet
Sunsugar Hybrid Tomato Growth Habits:
Start Sunsugar tomato seeds indoors, and transplant outdoors when temperatures reach 60℉. Tomatoes grow best in hot weather. Tomatoes will go from green to yellow, and then to orange. This tomato is typically harvested when it is orange. Yellow Cherry tomatoes will require support, either by staking or cages.
Various Uses for Sunsugar Hybrid Tomato:
Cherry tomatoes are the perfect snacking tomato, eat them straight off the vine. These are also perfect sliced in half and put into a salad. Toss in some fresh cucumbers, onions, olive oil, and feta cheese for a Greek twist. Put Sunsugar Tomatoes into the oven with a drizzle of olive oil and salt for some seriously sweet roast tomatoes.
Sunsugar Hybrid Tomato Benefits:
Tomatoes are packed with lycopene. Lycopene give tomatoes their color, and simultaneously fight cancer and lower cholesterol. More lycopene is available in tomatoes that are cooked, so don’t be afraid to roast your Sunsugar Hybrid Tomatoes.
Hybrid Sunsugar Tomatoes are consistent best seller for a reason-- they are delicious, easy- growing, and so sweet.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds