Growing Garden Peach Tomato Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Days to Maturity: 67-80 days
- Hardiness Zone: Zones 3-9
- Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Plant Spacing: 18” to 24”
- Row Spacing: 2’ to 3’
- Growth Habit: Indeterminate
- Soil Preference: Well-drained
- Temp Preference: Warm
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Hornworms, bacterial wilt, bacterial speck
- Color: Yellow
- Flavor: Mild and clean
Garden Peach Tomato Growth Habits:
In southern climates with long summers, directly sow your heirloom Garden Peach tomato seeds in the garden. Otherwise, begin seeds indoors 4 to 6 weeks before the last frost date. After the last frost date, transplant the seedlings two-thirds deep into well-drained soil. Like most indeterminate varieties, this one requires staking or a trellis. Pick the fruits when they have ripened to light yellow color with a pink blush.
Various Culinary Uses for Garden Peach Tomato Seeds:
Garden Peach tomato seeds yield fruits with a mild and clean, even a bit fruit-like flavor. They go wonderfully in a fresh garden salad sure to please friends, family, and neighbors. Or use them in a salsa with red tomatoes for a beautiful, distinct color and taste. Or make ice cream from them and surprise your guests with a yellow, tomato-flavored dessert. Like all tomatoes, they can be cooked in your favorite dish, or canned, frozen, or dehydrated.
Garden Peach Benefits:
A couple of small tomatoes grown from heirloom Garden Peach seeds can provide up to 40 percent of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C. They also supply vitamin A, which enhances immunity, protects vision, and promotes skin health. Also present is vitamin K, a mineral beneficial for bones; and potassium - an important mineral for maintaining health blood pressure and supporting good heart function. The Garden Peach tomatoes also contain lycopene, which is thought to be beneficial for reducing stomach and colon cancers.
The oil from non-GMO, heirloom Garden Peach tomato seeds can be extracted and used as a solution for those who have dry and brittle hair.
Garden Peach Seeds Per Package:
- 250 mg - Approximately 90 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 2,500 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 10,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 40,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 160,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 800,000 Seeds