Squash Seeds - Winter - Cushaw Orange
Cushaw Orange pumpkins are an excellent variety to grow at home. They have creamy and tender gold flesh with smooth orange rinds. They have an exaggerated pear shape, with a thick base and a curved neck. Each one grows around 20” long. Sow seeds indoors or outdoors in the spring or early summer in full sun. After 110 days, pumpkins are ready for harvest. Flesh is sweet, and tastes excellent baked or used in pies. They are also excellent fall decorations. Annual.
- 4 g - Approximately 24 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 170 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 680 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 2,720 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 13,600 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds