Growing Red Arrow Radish Microgreens
- Presoak: 4-6 hours
- Suitable Growth Medium: Hydroponic & Soil
- Germ time: 1-2 Days
- Harvest time: 6-12 Days
- Color: A light red to pink stem with green cotyledons
- Flavor: Spicy & slightly floral
- Shape: Leafy
- Texture: Crunchy, succulent
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E, & K, folic acid, niacin, potassium, iron, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, zinc, carotenes.
Red Arrow Radish is fast and easy to grow. A radish microgreen with full flavor of spice and freshness. Of course, it will have the signature bite that most radish microgreens do. They are very attractive too and aromatic!
Red Arrow radish is a spectacular shade of red that is full of spice and crunch, and it has lovely warm highlights to any microgreen salad or full sized salad. Use instead of sliced radish anywhere you would normally use radish.
***Note: Although we have indicated the specific medium that this particular seed prefers, you can still experiment with either soil or hydroponic mediums. Results may vary.