True Leaf Market 2019 FREE PDF Seed Catalog
We have been publishing a print catalog since 1974, but times change. As many of you know, our website is far more searchable and informative than our catalog could ever have been. It was a difficult decision to discontinue the catalog, but here are the reasons why we did it:
- We Love Trees! Paper is inefficient, and wasteful. Everything from receipts, newspapers, magazines, report cards to filing cabinets have gone digital for efficiency and conservation, and we believe seed catalogs should be no different.
- New Products. True Leaf Market adds hundreds of new seed varieties, kits and growing supplies every single month. Our website is always current, but print catalogs are out of date almost immediately.
- Accuracy and Availability. As many of you know, 2020 seed demand has caused some worldwide seed shortages that are likely to continue through 2021. Our website features current info regarding availability, shortages, and similar varieties that a print catalog could never offer.
- Reduced Costs. Print catalogs are expensive to produce, print and ship. While nostalgic and aesthetically pleasing, print ultimately raises costs which we have to pass on in product cost. By moving our catalog entirely online we can keep our prices competitive.
- Faster Ordering and Shipping. Your online orders are shipped out very quickly, while traditional mail in orders add time as it takes several days before we even receive your order. Phone in orders are still quite fast though.
- Improved Customer Service. Mailed in orders are very time consuming for our customer service team to process, while online orders are handled by our order management system. This again helps us save expense and keep prices low.
- Supplemental Material. At True Leaf Market, we pride ourselves in helping gardeners all year long, from germination to harvest. Whether an experienced gardener or novice microgreener, our website is full of useful grow guides, tips, blogs, and resources to ensure you get the best grow. Print catalogs just can't do that.
- And… Did We Mention We Love Trees? We strive everyday to reduce, reuse, and recycle both within our company and our community. True Leaf Market believes that we are only as healthy as the Earth we sow. From a sustainability standpoint, we really didn't have a choice but to eliminate the print catalog.
Thank you so much for your caring and understanding. We deeply appreciate your patronage.