Pea Garden Seeds - Wando (Treated)
Can be planted later than most varieties because of its good heat tolerance, but also pollinates well under cold conditions. Small 3 inch pea pods that are good fresh, canned, or frozen. Approx. 90 seeds/oz.
- Pea Seeds (treated) - Wando - 1 Lb - Pisum sativum
- Treated - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable Gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: 70 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds