- First introduced in 1953 the Utah 52-70 Tall Improved Celery grows taller, is longer ribbed, has a deeper green color, and is sweeter than the origional Utah Celery.
Apium graveolens (120 days) Introduced by Ferry-Morse Seed Company in 1953. Imagine tall, Organic, tasty crunchy Organic celery grown in your own backyard. You know it has got to taste better than anything that came from the store. Utah 52-70 is an improved celery that grows taller, with longer ribs, deeper green color and sweeter than the original Utah. Approx. 65,000 Seeds per ounce.
Celery Seeds - Utah 52-70 Tall Improved - Organic
This Organic variety does not need blanching. Disease Resistant for Brown Check, Western Celery Mosaic and Fusarium Race II.
1968 Buckerfield Seed Co. says...
"Edible stems 9 to 11 inches. Plant larger but just as compact as Utah 15. The best Organic celery on the market."
- 250 mg - Approximately 575 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 65,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 260,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 1,040,000 Seeds
Discover similar items in Vegetable Seeds
People who bought this product also bought
out of 5 stars