Plant 2-3 seeds ¼” deep every 10”. Seeds can be sown directly, and don’t need to have a lot of moisture in their soil. After 70-80 days, leaves are ready for harvest.
- Seed Variety: Horehound Seeds
- Latin Name: Marrubium vulgare
- Days to Maturity: 70-80 Days to Full Maturity - Perennial Crop - Hardiness Zones 4-8 - Grown as an Annual in Most of the U.S.A.
- Germination Rate: High – Open Pollinated
- Seeds for: Medicinal & Herbal Tea Herb Gardening Seeds
- Seed Quality: Non-GMO - Heirloom - Premium Seeds
Seeds Per Package:
- 500 mg - Approximately 3,000 Seeds
- .25 oz - Approximately 50,000 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 200,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 800,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds