Herb Walk Medicinal Guide by Mary Ann P. Chai - Herbal Remedies
The Herb Walk Medicinal Guide by Mary Ann P. Chai is a self care book, giving instruction as to the different benefits of certain herbs to the human body. Includes helpful diagrams and explanations, along with easy to read charts of various herbs and their uses.
- Personal Holistic Practices
- The Use of Herbs in First Aid
- Herbal Recipes
- Human Body Systems and Effects of Herbs on Those Systems
- How to Prepare Herbs for Use
- Comparison of Herbal Uses
- How and Why Herbs Work
Combining five books into one, Mary Ann Chai's Herb Walk Medicinal Guide is an all-in-one source to the benefits of herbal remedies to the human body. Soft cover, 127 pages.