Cucumber Seeds - Sumter
Directly sow seeds in rows 4’ apart with plants 12” apart 1⁄2” deep in full sun. After 50-65 days, cucumbers should be ready for harvest when they have reached full size. After harvest, cucumbers are firm and non bitter. They are delicious sliced as a refreshing addition to dishes.
- 3 g - Approximately 100 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 950 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 15,200 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 76,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds