Corn Seeds - Ornamental - Earth Tones Dent
Plant seeds in the spring in full sun to be harvested in fall. After 100 days, ears will have swelled and begin to dry after their tassels have browned. Keep ears on the stalk to let them dry. After harvest, kernels can be used for cornmeal and birdseed as well as for a beautiful autumn ornamental piece.
- 10 g - Approximately 60 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 680 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 2,720 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 10,880 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 54,400 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds