Basic Salad Mix - Microgreens Seeds
- Presoak: No Soak
Preferred Growing Medium: Soil or Hydroponic
- Seeding Rate (weight per 10"x 20" tray): 1 oz.
Blackout Time: 3-4 days
Germination Time: 2-3 days
- Estimated time to Harvest: 8-12 days
- Microgreen Color: mostly green with purple and red highlights
- Microgreen Flavor: nutty, fresh brassica flavors, mild spice
- Microgreen Texture: crunchy, fresh
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B-complex, C, and K, antioxidants, fiber, iron, potassium, copper, calcium, iron, and phosphorus
These greens grow well together and have similar germination and harvest times. Keep in the dark with the black-out dome for 3 days and then flip the lid on days 4 and 5 to put a little stress on the emerging seedlings. Then expose them to light. Ideal to harvest at 10 days.
This microgreens mix is a simple blend that makes a great base for any microgreens salad or sandwich. It has great flavor, including arugula, which gives it a mild kick.