Pre-Inoculated Mushroom Log
Buying mushrooms in the grocery store can be expensive. With
our pre-inoculated mushroom logs, you can enjoy big savings and big flavor by
growing your own mushrooms at home! Easy to manage and maintain, this method of
growing mushrooms will produce multiple harvests over the years. Our logs are
nearly 100% Sap wood, providing nutrients for the mycelium to grow, producing
flavorful mushrooms. We work with local tree-clearing companies to recycle
top-limb portions left behind, which are perfect for the very purpose of
growing mushrooms. We offer several
types of mushroom logs, including Shiitake, Lion’s Mane, and Pearl Oyster.
- Shiitake - By
far the most popular mushroom for beginners and experts alike because of its bold nutty
texture and flavor.
- Glow in the Dark - These mushrooms are noteworthy for their ability to glow in the dark. These mushrooms are not edible, and are for decoration only.
- Chicken of the Woods - This
shelf-like mushroom is often used as a replacement for chicken in vegetarian
dishes. Great orange color.
- Lion's Mane - This unique mushroom is identified
by its long white spines that have a flavor similar to crab or lobster.
- Pearl Oyster - This is a great middle-of-the-road mushroom, not having a strong mushroom flavor, nor being too mild. Perfect for stir fry!
- Pink Oyster - Belongs to the same family as the Pearl Oyster mushroom except it is adorned a
vibrant pink shade.
- Phoenix Oyster - Like other oyster mushrooms, Phoenix has a mild flavor but has a brown-colored skin.
- Reishi - This mushroom has a great red-burgundy color, with a fun shelf-like shape. Best for making medicinal mushroom tea.
- Turkey Tail - An amazing flat shape mushroom with wavy circular patterns on the flesh that resemble rings on a tree. Another perfect mushroom for making great healthy tea.
Check out our mushroom frequently asked questions here.