50w LED Plant Grow Light by Handy Pantry
Our Most Popular LED Grow Light!
- Covers up to 5 Square Feet (3 to 4 trays) as primary lighting (hang 36 inch distance from plants)
- Covers up to 12 Square Feet as supplemental lighting (hang 60 inch distance from plants)
- Replaces 250W MH/HPS grow lamps
- Dual Band LED: Red & Blue
This is a full cycle grow light and showers your plants in light suitable for all stages of growth. Covering 5 square feet, the panel can be used as a stand alone plant light or it can be used with other plant lighting systems. Use an LED panel to grow fruits, vegetables, greens, flowers, herbal medicines and more.
These are plug and play grow light - it works right out of the box. There are no ballasts or reflectors needed. Hanging kit included. 1 year warranty from Handy Pantry.
- Wattage Power - 50w
- LEDs - 110 pieces
- LED Ratio: Red to Blue 9:5
- RED Wavelength: 660nm
- Blue Wavelength: 465nm
- Socket - 110 Voltage - US Standard
- Beam Angle - 180 Degree
- Dimensions - 12.20" x 12.20" x 1.36"
- Color Ratio - Red and Blue 72:40
- Working Temp - 68 F. ~ 104 F.
- Working Time - 10-14 Hours / Day
- Net Weight - Approx. 2 LBs
- Warranty - 1 year
LED Grow Light Benefits
- Up to 80% energy savings vs. Metal Halide & HPS grow lights
- Suitable for all stages of growth. Seed to Flower to Fruit
- Discreet - virtually no heat emitted
- 50,000+ hour life cycle
- Green Product - No Harmful substances- Environmentally friendly)
- Proven results (view the image galleries throughout the site)
Why LED Grow Lights?
LEDs produce light more efficiently, can burn brighter longer, emit virtually no heat and the wavelengths of light can be controlled to the nanometer. This is why LEDs are ideal for growing plants; they are extremely energy efficient and can produce the exact spectrum of light that plants love. In fact, LED's work so well that NASA uses LED technology to grow plants in space.
LED Grow Lights are Great For:
- Home Enthusiasts
- Hobby Growers
- Schools / Universities
- Urban & Indoor Gardeners
- Wheatgrass & Microgreens
- House Plants
- Seedlings & Clones
- Greenhouses, Florists & Nurseries
- Primary Plant Lighting
- Supplemental Plant Lighting