Dehydrated Maitake Mushrooms
- Available in 1 Oz. or 4 Oz. sizes
- 1 Oz. dry yeilds approximately 12 Oz. reconstitued
- When dried mushrooms have years long shelf life
- All natural & Gluten Free
- Wild cultivated
- No chemical or pesticides
- Harvested in the USA
The Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa
) has until recently been known as being a scarce, hard to cultivate mushroom, making it almost a rare delicacy. The Maitake has an earthy taste, and thicker texture allowing it to be cooked in countless dishes with success. Primarily used in italian and asian dishes.. Maitake mushrooms are believed in many locations around the world to be a powerful immune stimulant and enhancer.* Miatake mushrooms are commonly brewed into a medicinal mushroom tea. Maitakes are also called "hen of the woods" and "ram's head" mushrooms.
To Reconstitute Maitake Mushrooms: Rinse and soak in water for 20 minutes or more. Use soon after re-constituting. If brewing into a tea, can be steeped directly from the dried mushroom.
More information: Wikipedia-Maitake
* These statements have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to cure, treat or prevent any illness.