Dehydrated European Porcini Mushrooms
- 1 Oz. dried mushrooms reconstitutes to about 12 Oz. reconstitued
- Available in 1 Oz. or 4 Oz. bags
- Long shelf life
- All natural
- Imported from Europe
- No chemicals or pesticides
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Country of Origin: Imported
The Porcini Mushroom (Boletus edulis
) is highly prized as a versatile cooking mushroom that can be used in almost any dish. This mushroom packs a powerful aroma and flavor. The Porcini mushroom is believed to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-viral properties.*
These Porcini mushrooms are imported from Europe, but are the same species as the domestic porcini mushrooms we offer.
To Reconstitute Porcini Mushrooms: Thoroughly rinse mushrooms, then soak 8 ounces of liquid per 1 ounce mushrooms for 20 minutes or more. Once reconstituted use promptly or store in the fridge in a sealed container.
More information: Wikipedia-Porcini-Mushroom
* These statements have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not meant to cure, treat or prevent any illness.