Microgreens Seeds & Supplies Product Categories
Welcome to True Leaf Market, the new home of GrowingMicrogreens.com! Growing microgreens is not only healthy and delicious, but is challenging and fun. With us, find all the seeds, supplies, and advice that you’ll need. Microgreens can be grown indoors or outdoors with our wide variety of do-it-yourself kits. It takes up little space—it is literally countertop gardening!
Most Popular Growing Microgreens Products
- Selection - We carry a carefully curated product line to help you grow your own and live a living whole foods lifestyle. Visit our product category page to start exploring.
- Free Shipping - Get free ground shipping and handling on all orders $35 and up. Pay only $5.95 for ground shipping on orders under $35.
- Easy Ordering - When you create an account enjoy ecommerce convenience like easy order tracking, payment methods, rapid reorder checkout and more. You can also place an order by phone by calling: 866-948-4727
- Rewards Points - Earn rewards points on every order. Use your rewards points to get a discount on future orders or save up enough for a free order!
- Guarantee - We back up everything we sell with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please don't hesitate to call, we are just a phone call away.
What Are Microgreens?
Microgreens are tiny garden plants that are harvested and eaten when they are still juveniles. They are grown in trays like grass on counter-tops and tables, using a hydroponic medium or soil. They are ready to harvest in about 10 days, which entails cutting their stems just above the soil or growth medium and rinsing. Think of microgreens as teenage sprouts, packed with nutrients and flavor!
Microgreens have been gaining increasing popularity since 1991 because they are easy to grow and maintain, and they are a lot of fun to experiment with culinarily. On top of that, there are so many options when it comes to growing microgreens. Most garden vegetable and herb seeds can be grown as microgreens. Here is a notable few: Radish, Lettuce, Sunflower, Arugula, Chard, Beet, Pea, Cilantro, Basil, Onion, Pak Choi, Kale, etc. Explore through our long list of seeds to discover your new favorite treat!
Microgreens are not only a fun hobby with a delicious payoff, they are extremely healthy for you! Dense in vital enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and chlorophyll, they provide your body with the nutrients they would otherwise use to grow into a strong plant. There aren’t many foods you could eat that are fresher and better for you.
If you have more questions about Microgreens, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page!