Growing Spicy Salad Mix Microgreens
- Spicy Microgreens Salad Mix Seeds: broccoli, kale, purple vienna kohlrabi, arugula, red acre cabbage, snowball cauliflower, southern giant mustard
- Seeding: Approx 1 Oz of seed for a 10 in. X 20 in. tray
- Seed Presoak: No
- Growing Medium: hydroponic, soil
- Preferred Medium: hydroponic
- Germination Rate: high
- Germination Time: 2 to 3 days
- Microgreens Harvest time: 8 to 12 days
- Microgreens Ideal Harvest: 10 days
- Baby Salad / Adult Stage Harvest: not recommended
- Micro Greens Color: mostly green with purple and red highlights
- Micro Greens Flavor: nice flavor combination with a nice spicy kick/li>
- Garnishes & sandwiches
- Survival Food Storage
- Cooking & seasoning
Notes & Growing Tips: This microgreens mix is a simple mix of different types of seeds that makes a great base for any microgreens salad, sandwich, etc... The greens grow well together and have similar germination and harvest times. Ideal to harvest at 10 days. The mix does contain arugula and southern giant mustard, which together gives it a strong kick. Keep dark for 4 days or so before exposing to light.
The spicy microgreens salad mix has a great flavor and a nice mix of colors.
***Note: Although we have indicated the specific medium that this particular seed prefers, you can still experiment with either soil or hydroponic mediums. Results may vary.