Chicken Rice Bowl Ingredients
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup chopped frozen green pepper, thawed
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 package (9 oz) of ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Add other vegetables as desired
Chicken Rice Bowl Cooking Directions
- Cook rice in broth according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the chicken, corn, peas, basil, and sage.
- Cook, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes over medium heat or until heated through.
- Stir in the rice, salt, and pepper.