Roasted pumpkin seeds are a classic fall snack. They are so easy to add to school lunches, snack packs, or as a perfect fall movie treat. Make these once and your family will be begging you for more!
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Recipe
Makes 2 Cups
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (I like to add a titch more)
- 1 1/2 -2 Tbs melted butter
- 1 1/4 tsp salt (approx---just put a few shakes in there. The seeds are already salty from soaking overnight.)
- a few shakes garlic powder
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Instructions:
- Wash pumpkin seeds.
- Soak pumpkin seeds overnight in very salty water (covered).
- Dry pumpkin seeds with towel.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, melted butter, garlic powder, and salt in medium sized bowl.
- Add pumpkin seeds and stir until well coated.
- Pour pumpkin seeds (single-layer) onto cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Bake 2 hours, stirring every half hour.