Avo Choc Chip Cookies
Avo Choc Chip Cookiesby Kristina Krist, CA/NV>
This can be vegetarian or vegan. First, Preheat Oven to 350.
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 ripe avocados (you can put in all avocados for eggs, but if you do, add 2 tbsp of water or coconut water for the liquid the eggs would add)
- 6 tsp bourbon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups maple sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of organic sugar made from evaporated cane juice
- 2 tsp of organic baking soda
- 1 3/4 tsp of salt
- I like sea salt
- 5 cups of trader joe flour, the one in the blue paper
- 2 bags of choc chips
- 4 sticks of softly melted unsalted butter cant be hot just warmly melted (this can be substituted for vegan butter I just don't have a store close to me to purchase this all the time). I actually prefer the vegan.
Put all these in a mixer, I have a kitchen aid, and I turn it on the lowest speed and mix for 10 min. I just set the timer, and step away.. After this I add 2 bags of choc chips that I purchased from Trader Joes for a couple more minutes until mixed throughly. Using cookie scooper, lay out cookie dough on a parchment paper on a cookie sheet.. slightly flatten each cookie wtih a couple fingers.. bake about 9 minutes.. this could be longer by a minute if you at a higher altitude .. we are at 1200 ft above sea level (my cali address). at 2600 ft, its to be 10 min. (my nevada address) No one can pick up the flavor of the avocado.
- Kat Jones